Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Single Mom Makes $7,397/Month From Home And You Won't Believe How She Does It!

Have You Ever Considered Beating The Rat Race?

Jenny Arnold of Colorado was tired of worrying all the time where the next dollar is coming from. Her life seemed stuck in the ratrace, just a succession of bills and worrying about how to pay them. One late night while surfing the internet, her long hours of research had finally paid off and she discovered her amazing secret to getting a break in life and beating the recession. She was finally able to provide for her three children while staying home with them.
I read Jenny's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I basically make about $6,000-$8,000 a month online. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home.
Working online has been a big break for Jenny, who struggled for months going from one dead end job to another. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

"I BASICALLY MAKE $6,000-$8,000 A MONTH ONLINE."
- JENNY ARNOLD

I asked her about how she discovered her new earning secret. "Honestly, it is easier than you would think, all I did was fill out a simple form to get front line access to the eStoreBuilder. I followed the step by step instructions and was up and running with my own fully functioning online store in 20 minutes. And I do mean 20 minutes. I'm not exagerating, it really is the simplest thing I've ever done online. So refreshing.
I knew the best way to earn online was to have my own website, but I didn't have the time to learn how to build one. Then I'd have to decide what to sell, deal with orders and shipping etc, but with this, theres none of that. 20 minutes to customise the ready made website, then follow the instructions for posting simple links online using Google and I'm earning commssions up to $257 each.
Within a month I was making over $4,000 a month. Seriously, the instructions are so simple, which I really needed. Not because I'm not clever, but because I'm not confident with internet based earning, so I presumed I'd need at least a few weeks of training. But 20 minutes set up, from start to finish is just what I was looking for. click here to start

"NO SELLING. IT'S ALL TAKEN CARE OF FOR ME."
- JENNY ARNOLD

Join eStoreBuilder Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment